The IT world is evolving. New technologies. New infrastructures. New and more complex customer needs. Every day feels like a shift. There’s a sense of excitement surrounding the future, but also uncertainty. That’s where QTS comes in. We’re fearlessly leading the way by redefining what it means to be a data center. We house next-generation cloud and hybrid solutions. We deliver a fully-integrated platform from top to bottom – one enabled by technology and world-class infrastructure. Simply put, we’re evolving to stay ahead of the curve.
At QTS our people power us to provide expertise, technology and infrastructure for IT decision-makers in complex, high-pressure environments. As one of the nation’s largest and fastest growing data center companies, we help manage and protect critical data during a time of unprecedented change. The power of QTS' innovation happens when smart, creative people with a unified vision collaborate to break new ground, solve a problem, or create a solution to improve lives.
At QTS, we know where IT is going. And we’d like to invite you to join us.
The QTS Procurement Buyer is responsible for purchasing goods and services to ensure that the company’s operational needs are being met, while taking into consideration price, quality, and delivery.
1. Intersect – Able to bring together multiple people from multiple levels and functions across multiple companies/cultures to create value.
2. Invent – Able to align the strategic direction of QTS and supplier(s). Set category strategy
3. Invest – Able to get supplier and QTS to layout the plans necessary to improve the commercial terms and supplier performance. Negotiate better deals.
4. Act – Holds suppliers accountable for delivering on their contracts or better. Delivers savings and efficiency improvements.
5. Adjust – Lead quarterly reviews that improve the capability of the supply chain