The IT world is evolving. New technologies. New infrastructures. New and more complex customer needs. Every day feels like a shift. There’s a sense of excitement surrounding the future, but also uncertainty. That’s where QTS comes in. We’re fearlessly leading the way by redefining what it means to be a data center provider. We support next-generation cloud and hybrid colocation solutions. We deliver a fully-integrated platform from top to bottom – one enabled by technology and world-class infrastructure. Simply put, we’re innovating to stay ahead of the curve.
At QTS our people power us to provide expertise, technology and infrastructure for IT decision makers in complex, high-pressure environments. As one of the nation’s largest and fastest growing data center companies we help manage and protect critical data during a time of unprecedented change. The power of QTS' innovation happens when smart, creative people with a unified vision collaborate to break new ground, solve a problem, or create a solution to improve lives.
We are powered by our people.
At QTS, we know where IT is going. And we’d like to invite you to join us.
The Vice President, Customer Care Operations is responsible for managing the QTS 24X7X365 Operations Service Center (OSC), Customer Experience, and IT Service Management teams while delivering industry-leading service uptime and service continuity. You lead the strategic direction and execution regarding customer satisfaction and high-quality deployment engagements. This includes operating proactively to anticipate customer needs and exceed expectations, thus, increasing NPS scores, loyalty and advocacy within our customer footprint.
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
• Fifteen or more years of progressive operational and managerial experience in technology management, IT operations management, or other related field
• Five or more years of experience leading cross organizational teams in a Data Center environment
• Certifications in Customer Impact, Technology or others
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Relationships– Build valuable relationships with people, facts, and context. Deeply aligned relationships are the key to unlocking the power of people to overcome the challenges they face and achieve more than they could in isolation.
• Creativity– Apply integrated thinking. Creativity is necessary to produce unprecedented value. By combining awareness of new facts and deeper understanding of people’s purposes and concerns we are able to generate a surplus of ideas. And create the possibility of changing the world.
• Collaboration– Develop aggressive and realistic plans. Working collaboratively is required to make the best decisions on how to allocate time, money and talent and thus enable our dreams to become reality.
• Accountability- Get the job done. We must be clear on who is going to do what by when. Accountability is the only way that change occurs. Constant acts of courage (people doing something) inspire others to join in making the world a better place.
• Learning– Lead in a developmental environment – Turning learning into action is fundamental to unleashing the power of QTS. By embracing change and appreciating others, we accelerate business improvements and our own development and fulfillment.